15 November 2010

NETFLIX

So, since we haven't hooked up any tv at our new place, we decided to try out Netflix for a while.

IT WAS A BRILLIANT IDEA.

Anyone who knows me knows I hate commercials.
There are none.
Anyone who knows me knows I hate scrolling through hundreds of channels to find something worth watching.
Problem solved.

Our most recent obsession is Prison Break. Kind of an old show, but we LOVE it! We usually watch an episode or two before we go to bed every night, and it's driving us crazy trying to find out how it will turn out! It just may be a while before we set up any "real" tv...

On a side note, our ward's primary program was yesterday, and OH. MY. GOODNESS.

SO HILARIOUS.

Highlight of the program: "There is safety in coloring the prophet."

4 comments:

  1. prison break = so great. love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netflix is great :)! We are doing our one month free watching. Hopefully we have enough strength to cancel after that. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I didn't realize you could watch tv series and movies instantly on your tv. Hmm... I may have to try that out and cancel our tv!! :) Good idea, Em! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Netflix is great! Sarah and I are obsessed with pushing daisies. Check it out some time.

    ReplyDelete