I couldn't put this on the ole blog until after Christmas
for obvious reasons.
I found these plastic suckers at DI for $2. Bow down.
1) Plastic paint primer (white)
2) Black paint
3) Streaked colored paint on top (for fun)
4) Scrapbook paper varieties
5) Print names and birthdays (separately)
6) Pictures of your adorable nieces and nephews to your heart's content
7) Laugh hysterically at their personalities
8) Shed a few tears because you miss them terribly
9) Drill a small hole in a corner
10) Tie a knot in twine, push it into the hole so it sticks and seal with glue
11) THANK YOU HUGS