09 June 2011

LAGOON

For my birthday, we went to Tucano's the night before
then Phil surprised me with my first trip to Lagoon!
He also surprised me with a whole day with these lovely people
 Jeff was my "best man" at my wedding
and this is his lovely new bride Jamie
 We hit up all the good rides
acted like silly teenagers
 Yes, that's my crazy hair
(front row, yellow shirt)
 Phil isn't a huge fan of the really big roller coasters
so I don't make him ride them all
 hence the need for some friends
 so I didn't have to ride them all by myself
 The grass was a little muddier than we thought 
 I feel lke this picture needs to be on a Lagoon ad.

 Bumper cars was THE BEST!
 We raced to see who could make it around the track first
 Then we raced to see who could hit the guy with the green hat first
(I won)
and then another guy
(I won again) 
We laughed SO HARD it made my stomach hurt.
We didn't really figure out the spinning ride 
 Jeff got giddy about the airplane ride!
 Phil wasn't a bad pilot himself
We got cozy and had a lot of fun the whole day
 Our favorite ride was definitely Samurai
 Great friends
 We loved the peacock!

Follow that up with dinner at Chili's and you get
the best birthday I've ever had!
Thanks baby, you're the best!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That looks super fun. I'm glad you brought friends along not just so you had roller coaster buddies (I'd be one of those for you too if we ever go together--love those things!) but also so you could get all those great pictures of you and Phil. Love it! Glad it was a great birthday for you. You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete