07 October 2011

MY FAVORITE NANA

We had a surprise birthday party for Nana -
She turned 80!!
 For those of you who don't know, Nana's the coolest.
I asked her a few weeks ago if she'd had any hot dates lately.
Know what she said??
"Oh yeah! The last couple days it's been in the high 90's!"
 She's the sweetest.
She always sends me a card for my birthday
and has always told me how proud she is of me
And every single card ends with
"Love Nana (and Papa too)"
She's the most married widow I know.
It's seriously impossible to get a picture with all of them smiling.
All nine siblings together again!
(My mom's on the bottom left)
Nana and some of her siblings that came down from Oregon.
I hate that we don't get to see them very often.
And the good-looking gentleman on the right?
Uncle Bob. 
Has the most perfect, old, rickety, rusty truck on the planet.
I called it.

No comments:

Post a Comment