02 January 2011

2011 NON-RESOLUTIONS

So...Phil and I don't really like resolutions. It's kind of a corny thing to me. But I started to think about what kind of things we need to be working on as a family or that I would like to change, and started writing some things down, and I'll admit, it looks like a New Years Resolution List.
DON'T BE FOOLED.

* Pay off 3/4 of my student loans (reward: CRUISE)
* Make a new food/meal once a week
* Attend the temple every month

* Read a book every month
* Keep an annual calendar and FOLLOW it

The first three are the most important ones.
This is probably the most Resolution-sounding Non-Resolution list I've ever made.
But again, it's not.
I know, I know, a rose by any other name...

1 comment:

  1. i too, want to try a new food at least once a week. i love finding new recipes, sometimes i just forget about them. lets help each other. share your recipes with me :)

    ReplyDelete